Give a Special Occasion Gift of Trees
Buy a TreeProject special occasion gift card and help us provide landholders with the affordable trees, shrubs and grasses needed to revegetate and repair our environment.
It’s a gift that really tackles climate change, offsets your carbon footprint, restores degraded ecosystems and improves habitat for wildlife – for the benefit of us all.
Perfect for any occasion:
- Name days
- In memory
- Mothers and Fathers Days
- Valentines Day
- Good luck and bon voyage
- Anything else you can think of!
Remember, every $2 you donate gets 1 seedling in the ground.It’s tax deductible, too!
3 Ways to Give
- Give a gift card
- Give a TreeProject membership as a gift
- Ask your friends and family to give to TreeProject in lieu of presents or flowers
Give a gift card
Choose from a variety of messages, such as:
- Sowing the seeds of love
- Here’s a gift that will keep on growing
- To celebrate, I thought I’d give you something organic
- Just what you always wanted: habitat for wildlife
- Congratulations! Seedlings will be planted to honour your new bundle of joy
- This year your carbon footprint is a little smaller. Congratulations! You’ve planted 50 trees
Give a TreeProject membership as a gift
Give the gift of a TreeProject membership:
- Single – $33 (1 year)
- Couple – $55 (1 year)
- Family – $66 (1 year)
- Non-commercial group – $66 (1 year)
- Business supporter – $330 (1 year)
- Life membership – $330
- Family life membership – $550
Ask your friends and family to give to TreeProject in lieu of presents or flowers
Fill out the form and choose from the following options:
- ‘No presents please – please plant trees’
Would you like to include a special giving envelope with your wedding invitation? Contact us and we can design a wedding card specially for you.
- ‘No birthday presents please’
Even though it’s hard to admit you’re too old for presents, you’ll feel really good when you give out a card that says ‘No presents please – please give trees’.
- ‘No flowers please’
We can arrange giving envelopes at memorials and celebrations.