Business and Corporate Support
Sow the seeds of a sustainable future – and meet your environmental goals.
Support Tree Project and you are not only getting the satisfaction of doing something practical, immediate and enduring for Victoria’s environment; partnering with TreeProject provides your business with an effective way to improve your triple bottom line and meet your sustainability goals.
- Learn more about what we do
- Read about reasons to revegetate
- Read TreeProject’s vision and mission statements
What You Can Do
- Become a financial member
- Become a business or corporate supporter
- Plant back your carbon
- Plant back your paper
Benefits of Becoming a TreeProject Supporter
With TreeProject you can tackle climate change and land degradation and, at the same time:
- Fulfill your environmental aims and sustainability obligations
- Achieve your regulatory targets
- Increase your attractiveness to investors
- Engage your staff and team
- Strengthen your green reputation
- Promote your socially and environmentally responsible stance
- Offset your carbon
- Offset your paper use
You will also be able to:
- Receive promotional opportunities in print and online
- Raise your profile
- Extend your network
- Increase your exposure to a fast-growing sustainable community
TreeProject is a charitable organisation. Remember, all donations over $2 are tax deductible. And every $2 you give gets 1 tree in the ground.
When you support TreeProject, you are helping us to:
- Tackle salinity and erosion
- Develop healthy soil structure
- Prevent excess water entering our ground waters and causing salinity
- Improve water quality and help to keep our waterways healthy
- Repair ecosystems
- Restore our waterways
- Conserve biodiversity
- Provide habitat for wildlife corridors
- Fight climate change
- Offset carbon
- Produce the very air we breathe.
TreeProject’s Vision and Mission
- Sowing the seeds of a sustainable future
- Increase the restoration and conservation of provenance based indigenous flora in Victoria.
- To forge strong community links between urban and rural communities.
- To provide opportunities for volunteers to propagate low-cost indigenous seedlings in order to support landholders doing revegetation projects that repair Victorian ecosystems.
- To provide educational tools and support for the community to propagate healthy indigenous seedlings.
- Foster community engagement and awareness of repairing and conserving Victorian ecosystems through volunteering and membership with TreeProject.
Return healthy, sustainable indigenous ecosystems to the Victorian landscape.